Please ensure that your son/daughter does not bring mobile phones, MP3 players etc. into the exam venue. Smart watches are not allowed into the Exam Venues. In addition to this analogue watches must be placed on the desk in full view of the Exam Invigilators. If they are found with an electrical item on them, even if it is switched off we are obliged to report it to the exam board. The board's policy is to disqualify the student from the subject or all subjects.
In the event of a student arriving late for the exam, they should report immediately to the venue shown on their timetable. The boards have strict rules regarding late entry to exams and as such a decision will be made on whether they are able to take the exam.
Students are reminded that should their conduct be inappropriate in an exam that they will be removed from the venue to avoid them disrupting other candidates. Inappropriate behaviour includes, turning around, attempting to communicate with other candidates in any way, passing items to other candidates, refusal to follow instructions and any behaviour seen as being distracting to other candidates.
Should a student be removed from an external examination, this will be reported to the awarding body. The usual practice in such circumstances is for the board to disqualify the candidate and school will pass on the lost exam entry fees to parents.
If a student does not attend the exam, unless a medical certificate can be provided, it is school policy to charge for the lost entry fees which are range between £15.50 and £80 depending on the subject.
Click here to see the Year 11 Internal Exams (December 2018).
Exam Board Information
- Information for candidates CWK (0.05 MB)
- Information for candidates NEA (0.05 MB)
- Information for candidates Onscreen Tests (0.04 MB)
- Information for candidates Privacy Notice 3 (0.04 MB)
- Information for candidates Social Media (0.65 MB)
- Information for candidates Written Exams (0.04 MB)
- No Mobile Phones Poster (0.06 MB)
- TT in Excel (0.02 MB)
- Warning to Candidates (0.03 MB)
- Yr11 Internal Exams TT staff version (0.46 MB)
- Yr11 PPE Timetable (0.01 MB)