How accessible is the school?
- Much of the building is accessible by all. We ensure that wheelchair users can access a full curriculum on the ground floor.
- We liaise closely with the local physiotherapists and occupational therapists to ensure that any students with physical disabilities are included in the full range of curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- We have a disabled toilet and a wet room with toilet, changing bench and hoist facilities that are available to both students and visitors.
- We respond to the needs of students with physical, visual or hearing impairments on an individual basis. We work closely with the specialist teams to ensure that we provide high quality tailored support and that teaching staff are equipped with the appropriate strategies for support.
- The school runs a wide range of extra-curricular clubs and house activities: we aim to ensure that all of these are accessible to all students.
- Any trips and visits that are set up as part of the curriculum are accessible to all students.